Monday, July 24, 2017

What this blog is about

Tomorrow I am moving from Irvine to Rancho Santa Margarita. My mom says I have a spiritual being and I am introspective. 

I spend my days either working, spending time with family, eating, sleeping, hanging out on voice chat programs, training my parakeets, or playing video games. 

  1. Working
  • I make roughly $22,880 a year.
  1. Family Time
  • Some family events include watching Game of Thrones together on Sundays, where we also eat tacos.
  1. Eating
  • I like to eat cereal, eggs, pancakes, bacon, or toast for breakfast. I like sandwiches for lunch, and chicken for dinner.
  1. Sleeping
  • I like to sleep 8 hours a night
  1. Hanging out on voice chat programs
  • I spend a lot of time on Discord, a voice chat program, talking with people I met who live on the east coast of the U.S.A.
  1. Training my parakeets
  • I have been taking care of a family of parakeets since about 2012. It started with a blue parakeet who ended up getting cancer. We thought it was a bit lonely so we got another yellow bird who happened to be male as well. So, the first blue bird (most birds were left unnamed) passed away and we decided to get another parakeet to make friends with the yellow parakeet. These two did mate and produced 3 young parakeets, 1 blue, 1 turquoise, and 1 green. It was thought that the mama bird, who later passed away, would peck at the turquoise bird. The young green parakeet flew out the door that had been left open and was never seen again. Now left was the yellow papa, and 2 blue and turquoise young birds, and we moved apartments again. The turquoise bird got stuck in our new kitchen cabinet, causing us to call maintenance to let her out. Within time, the yellow papa bird became sick in his leg, and soon passed away. Now left are the turquoise and blue birds, who seem to getting along well enough. They almost look like they may make a couple.

  1. Playing Video Games
  • I play all sorts of video games, and am always exploring new ones. I currently enjoy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Space Engineers, Hearthstone, and World of Warcraft.

I plan to get all sorts of ideas together to show my interests through pictures and text. This blog is meant for family and friends, and eventually, the public. I have to make a living, and don't have any room to be wasting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment